Chloe Edwards talks to Amber Ojak about the effect that COVID-19 has had on dental hygienists and therapists.
As practices continue to reopen and increase treatments Amber details the importance of how these roles can assist and add value.
What you’ll hear today:
- What impact do you think lockdown has had on hygienists and therapists as a group
- While practices are unable to carry out non-AGPs, what other ways can hygienists and therapists be utilised to keep providing value to the practice and serving patients
- What, if any, long-lasting consequence may this have on the role and scope of hygienists and therapists
- Do you foresee oral hygiene education becoming more and more important now, and how big a role can hygienists and therapists play in this
- What advice do you have for practice owners when it comes to bringing back their hygienists and therapists and for those returning to ‘normal’ duties or finally coming back to the practice, as well.
Who should listen:
- All dental professionals.
*Recorded on 17th August 2020